Thursday, August 4, 2011

If I Need a Car in Italy, I’ll Go to Garagedelparco



I came upon this used car website that’s totally Italian. If it weren’t for Google’s translation, I wouldn’t have known what it had to offer. So I thought I could help out a little bit to let other people know about this site, Here’s what I have to say about it.

In Italy, like elsewhere, you can face problems when buying a used car (compro auto usate). Used cars in Milan (auto usate milano) are the same as anywhere else in the world. Many used car sellers (vendita auto usate) don’t tell you the whole truth about the car’s age and condition.

Checking out the Garagedelparco website, it seems to me that used car buyers would have less of a problem if they will take the time to visit the site and see what it has to offer. The website is attractive, chock-full of information, and easy to navigate.
                        
The way I see it, Garagedelparco doesn’t just sell cars, they also sell worthy rides. If I’d need to buy a used car in Italy, I’d ask for documentation, and Garagedelparco seems aware of the need to provide complete papers that are in order. Their cars are also checked inside and out and thoroughly tested. It seems they won’t sell you what they won’t buy, and they won’t merely replace easily worn out parts, like the timing belt, tensioner bearings, and even the water pump. The list of parts under warranty (depending on the car’s mileage, of course) is comprehensive.

You can ask for an over-the-phone estimate of your own used car’s value, based on data you provide, such as the exact make and model, year of registration, mileage, and any options the car may have.
                    
This site is quite useful for those in need of a good used car, particularly if you’re in Italy. So if ever I’ll be in need of a used car in Milan or elsewhere in Italy, I think I’ll check out Garagedelparco.

No comments: